Monday, July 26, 2010

The Incredible Things that Happened to me

You wouldn't believe what I saw out the window... I saw a magician digging its self a hole. Now what did I see, oh yes I saw a kitten being dragged along by a butterfly. Next was a bulldozer taking down the house. Now there is a squirrel eating a mouse. Dad's beautiful tulips drooping down low, while the elephants towed and towed, oh no. There was a giraffe paddling in the paddling pool next door. You wouldn't believe what I saw, I saw a baby eating leaves like a dinosaur. I was so afraid I called my mum but, when she came she was a squished bun. I was alone so I reached for the phone but the crocodile had already stood on it.


By Lucy O

2 comments:

  1. What an a amazing writer you are Lucy, I can't believe how good it is!!!

    ReplyDelete